Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hi.

As the inaugural entry for this blog, I figure I should introduce myself and the goal of all this.

I'm a DM, GM, Storyteller, and anything else you want to call it. I'm also a player. Yep, I'm a nerd. RP is my favorite sort of gaming, though I don't shy away from board games (especially ones like Arkham Horror) or video games (though I can't afford to stay on top of the latest and greatest).

This blog is partially here to chronicle some of the more notable things from some of the campaigns I've been in. It's also here to give advice to players and GMs. Mostly, though, it's here because I feel like writing about this stuff sometimes. If you enjoy reading it, good. If you don't, it won't faze me. If you want to spread anything I post here (Why, though?), just be sure to credit me by linking to the post.

No comments: